Shot List: Bathroom Sink



Here's an exercise for you. How do you shoot what may seem mundane and make it better? One night I needed some stress relief, so I took my camera into the bathroom and took some footage of my sink. How would I make this interesting if it was in a movie? This led to some attempts at lighting and this video. I don't claim to know anything, but thought I'd share what I came up with.

My challenge to you: shoot your bathroom sink in an interesting way. Go to YouTube and attach your video to this clip. I'd love to see what you came up with.

Shot List could become a regular feature if enough people show interest. Or I may just keep doing it because it helps me improve my skills as a filmmaker.

What do you think?

Comments

Unknown said…
Good segment. Im building a pvc stand and I might try this kind of shot out. Keep doing these.